Saturday, May 10, 2014

Folding the page and starting a new chapter

Hey! 

Welp, today I took my last final of my sophomore year in college and am spending my last night in the dorms. Today was the last day I will ever fill in my current last name on a Scantron form... Wow. That hit me hard during Agricultural Economics today! 

This summer is going to be an interesting transition so that is why I decided to call it folding the page. Getting married is going to be a big step in a new direction, beginning a new chapter in the book of life. While I am SO SO SO SO excited to marry my cutie patootie, I am also becoming anxious about the new changes. I am a very anxious person, and am not one to respond to change very well. Living in the dorms and being at Purdue has become my comfortable place, my home. There is a huge, lifelong adventure in front of me, and I'm trying to get ready for it! 

It's hard to say goodbye to friends knowing that some of them I may never see again and others will not remain close. The end of a school year is always so tough for me, and they certainly aren't getting any easier! 

Later, 
LHDK


No comments:

Post a Comment