Thursday, July 4, 2013

So I decided to start blogging?

Well hello there.

So today I was just like "I'm gonna start a blog." And so here we are. I don't expect that anyone will ever even read this, but hey it's an outlet for my thoughts which is exactly what I need sometimes. I can only rant to so many people about so many things. My problem is though that I can't really say like personal things about people or situations because what if they read it? So be ready to read between the lines and decipher my codes. Again, I doubt no one will ever read this so it doesn't really matter.
I feel like the name for this blog is absolutely perfect for me. Of course, there's a funny story behind it. I follow "Long Hair Don't Care" on Twitter and so sometimes I would say the line just because it rhymes. Well one day I said "Long hair don't know" and I realized it fit me perfectly. I have long hair and I don't know a lot of things. If you read this (and I have stick with writing it) you'll find that out very quickly.

Also, I'm like totally stuck on the Country Romance station on Pandora.
Now Playing: Don't Laugh At Me by Mark Wills

Welp, I have to go to a homeless shelter now.
Not even kidding, that's where I'm going.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Love,
LHDC

No comments:

Post a Comment